What are the “requirements”?
Frequently Asked Questions
Your establishment/office is one the following:
- The Department of National Parks.
- A DNP approved project.
- A Thai conservation foundation or NGO.
- An International Organisation (IO).
- A Thai educational establishment.
Your stated image usage is for a purpose which:
- Supports conservation in Thailand, or
- Supports wildlife awareness in Thailand, or
- Supports education of Thai children and/or students
- and is not for commercial gain.
And you agree to:
- Credit “Thailand Wildlife Collective” in all usages.
- Insert a link to “ThailandWildlife.com” in web usages
- Submit and abide by our simple License Terms.
Q. Do you give image usage rights to individuals as well as organizations?
A. No, at the present time we only provide images for organizations.
Q. How much do you charge for image usage?
A. Nothing, our aim is pro bono support to conservation organizations meeting our “requirements”.
Q. What if I want to buy image rights for commercial use?
A. No, we do not provide any commercial licensing at all.
Q. Who pays your photographers?
A. Our photographers pay 100% of everything themselves and provide their images as a way of helping Thailand support its incredible National Parks and bio-diversity.
Q. We have a project, can you take images for the project?
A. If you are willing for us to share the resulting pictures through our image archive then our photographers may consider it.
I meet the “requirements” above, so how do I request specific images?
Go to the conservation archive and register/open an account
Log into your account and create a “Lightbox”, then you can add specific images you want to the Lightbox
Share the Lightbox with “admin[at]thailandwildlife.com” (this is done using the “share” button in the Lightbox)
Download and complete the image request form (link lower down this page)
Send us the completed image request form (noting your Lightbox’s name)
We will review the form and Lightbox and send you download links