What are the “requirements”?
Frequently Asked Questions
Your establishment/office is one the following:
- The Department of National Parks.
- A DNP approved project.
- A Thai conservation foundation or NGO.
- An International Organisation (IO).
- A Thai educational establishment.
Your stated image usage is for a purpose which:
- Supports conservation in Thailand, or
- Supports wildlife awareness in Thailand, or
- Supports education of Thai children and/or students
- and is not for commercial gain.
And you agree to:
- Credit “Thailand Wildlife Collective” in all usages.
- Insert a link to “ThailandWildlife.com” in web usages
- Submit and abide by our simple License Terms.
Q. Do you give image usage rights to individuals as well as establishments?
A. At the present time we only support images for establishments.
Q. How much do you charge for image usage?
A. Nothing, our aim is pro bono support to establishments meeting our “requirements”.
Q. What if I want to buy image rights for commercial use?
A. We do not provide any commercial licensing at all.
Q. Who pays your photographers?
A. Our photographers pay 100% of everything themselves and provide their images as a way of helping Thailand support its incredible National Parks and bio-diversity.
Q. We have a project, can you take images for the project?
A. If you are willing for us to share the resulting pictures through our image archive then our photographers may consider it.