The “conservation archive” has a number of image updates for the month of July.
The updates introduce a host of new images for the month of July taken by the collective’s photographers. The new images mark the arrival of the rainy season and you will see style and species content changes as they mirror the change in the season here in Thailand and resident animal lifecycles change to suit the changing conditions in the forest. The new additions for the month of July include:
- Jul 1 – Addition of Asian golden weaver and Banded kingfisher images by Geoff Potter.
- Jul 8 – Addition of gaur, sambar, jackal and asiatic elephant images from Kaeng Krachan National Park by Paul Thompson and Ian Edwardes.
- Jul 8 -Addition of many new arthropod images from Paul Thompson taken at Chalerm Prakiat Thai Prachan National Park, Khao Luang National Park, and Khlong Yan Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jul 3 – Addition of Southern Pig-tailed Macaque images from Paul Thompson taken at Khao Luang National Park.
- Jul 3 – Addition of Draco blanfordii images from Paul Thompson taken at Thung Raya – Na Sak Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jul 15 – Addition of Indochinese tiger and Asian golden cat camera trap images from an undisclosed location by Paul Thompson and Ian Edwardes.
- Jul 23 – Addition of new arthropod images from Paul Thompson taken at Pang Sida National Park
- Jul 28 – Addition of new reptile and amphibian images from Ton Smits, including the rare Brongersma’s Short-tailed Python amongst others, taken at various locations in south and central Thailand
- Jul 30 – Addition of new primate images from Paul Thompson taken at various locations in northern Thailand
- Jul 31 – Addition of Diard’s trogon images by Geoff Potter.