New images in January, February & March 2019
Conservation Archive image additions 2019
The “conservation archive” has image updates for the months of January, February and March 2019
The updates for 2019, so far, consist of new images taken by the Thailand Wildlife Collective‘s photographers. The new images are taken as the cool season has taken hold and the transition to the dry season is underway with water sources reducing in the parks. The new additions include:
- Jan 12 – Addition of new primate images including Dusky langur and Stump-tailed macaque images from Kaeng Krachan National Park by Paul Thompson.
- Jan 26 – Addition of new images including Ruddy-breasted crake, Blue-banded kingfisher and Plain prinia photographs from Petchaburi Province by Geoff Potter
- Jan 28 – Addition of new images including various mammals and birdlife from Thung Yai Naresuan Wildife Sanctuary by Paul Thompson.
- Feb 05 – Addition of new images including forest birds and small mammals from Pang Sida National Park by Paul Thompson.
- Feb 08 – Addition of new bird images from the plains of Nakorn Nayok by Paul Thompson.
- Feb 13 – Addition of various new images including Asian Elephants, a collection of new snake species and closeups of a sun bear by Ton Smits
- Feb 14 – Addition of new macaque and bird images from Khao Yai National Park and the plains of Nakorn Nayok by Paul Thompson.
- Mar 1 – Addition of a collection of new images including some amazing pangolin images, as well as a host of new snake and lizard species by Ton Smits
- Mar 9 – Addition of a collection of new images from Ranong including the Banded krait, White-bellied rat snake and the Keeled slug snake by Ton Smits
- Mar 10 – Addition of a new collection of bird images including the Yellow-rumped flycatcher, Emerald dove, Red junglefowl and Siamese fireback from Pang Sida National Park by Paul Thompson.
- Mar 12 – Addition of a very large new collection of new images containing many new Thai herpetofauna including snakes, frogs, lizards and other species by Ton Smits